Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Taste Testing and 1-95



Hi all!

Sorry I have been MIA the last couple days but my husband and I drove from Rhode Island to Florida for my best friends wedding!  The wedding took place in Tampa FL and I was the matron of honor!  It was fabulous, the day before it was raining really bad and before the bride walked out it was overcast!  But the moment she walked down the aisle to sun peeked out from behind the clouds.


So the drive to Florida was interesting to say the least, it was long....very long, a total of 20 hours driving nonstop.  We drove through the night and switched whenever we got tired/needed gas.  On our way back up we stopped at one of the roadside tourist shops and I came across a fantastic array of jams, jellies, marms, and chutneys, they were all made in Florida too!  There were so many yummy sounding flavors that I just got a sampler pack.


I'm still getting back into the swing of things and I will be posting a new recipe this weekend:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment