Thursday, March 22, 2012

Real or fake?


On my way home from Trader Joe's I passed by what appeared to be a REAL horse at an antique shop.  I had to stop, turns out it was FAKE, but it was so convincing.


The place had all this Barbie stuff outside too, so I had to take a peak.  Lots of cool kick-knacks and postcards.


It pays to take the long way home sometimes:-)  I challenge everyone to pick one day next week and take a turn down a street you've never been, you never know what you will find!  I PROMISE I will post a jam this weekend!  See I've been really busy trying to put a garden together and I am super excited about the prospect of fresh basil/cilantro/chives/tomatoes/cukes/ect, ect.

2 comments:

  1. That's the realest looking fake horse I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! When I drove past it I had to do a 360 to check it out:-) It would be fun to put this horse in random places!

    ReplyDelete